Each year, the Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce hosts an annual membership banquet in February.
This is a fun evening for the mebership to gather to recognize deserving individuals, groups and businesses with awards, such as Small Business of the Year, Large Business of the Year, Community Pride Award, Citizen of the Year, Woman of the Year, Vision Award, Caregiver of the Year, Educator of the Year, Growth & Renewal Award and Agriculturist of the Year.
The Chairman of the Board has the honor of selecting the theme for the year's banquet. Over the past several years, we have hosted a Mardi Gras, Super Bowl, Circus and Luau! Event-goers are given the opportunity to dress the part of the theme, just to make it more enjoyable.
Location:Hopkins County Civic Center
Attire: Business Casual
- The Hopkins County Military Coalition (Citizens of the Year)
- Linda Galligher (Woman of the Year)
- Christine Morris (Caregiver of the Year)
- Sandi Wallace (Growth and Renewal)
- Shining Star Productions (Community Pride)
- Kim Beck (Ambassador of the Year)
- Pat Chase (Agriculturalist of the Year)
- Rowena Johnson (Educator of the Year)
- Channel 18 News (Small Business of the Year)
- Saputo (Large Business of the Year)
- Bobby McDonald (Vision Award)
- Chuck Sickles (Chamber of Commerce Chairman of the Year)